Finding the Courage to Speak Up with Dr. Will Siu, MD, DPhil
For our second episode, Alexandra welcomes Dr. Will Siu to the show!
Dr. Will Siu, MD, DPhil is a Psychiatrist, speaker, writer and educator specializing in psychedelic-assisted therapy. He has been a guest speaker on many podcasts, and was recently featured in Netflix’s ‘The Goop Lab’ speaking about psychedelics and the impact they can have within the healing community. What Alexandra loved about this episode was how Dr. Will’s story that he shares with us today is a story that many of us all live through and will be able to relate to in some way within our own lives about finding the courage to speak up in the face of old institutions and beliefs. Stay tuned to the end to hear more about Dr. Will’s take on incorporating psychedelics into your own healing journey.
Powered by RedCircle
You can stream the episode here, or subscribe and stream on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon Music.
During this Discussion, you’ll learn:
- Dr. Will’s three steps to healing, whether you are using psychedelics or not in your process.
- The role that psychedelics can play within the healing process, and what breakthroughs they may assist with in the process.
- How the path to living authentically and speaking up can be a healing journey within itself.
- How living authentically is a conscious choice we make throughout our lives.
- How using our voice is an integral part of healing and living in our own authentic truth.
- How to discern if psychedelics are right for you on your healing journey.
- How the western medical system and the modern spiritual community are engaging in practices that are not always in full integrity, and how to navigate your way through both.
- And much more!
Heard in the Episode:
Connect with Dr. Will Siu:
Connect with Alexandra Roxo: