Conscious Sex Q+A and Balancing your Desires
In today’s episode, Alexandra answers your ‘Ask Me Anything’ questions all around conscious sex!
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Alexandra’s personal definition of ‘conscious’ sex vs. ‘spiritual’ sex, and how to use the word ‘unconscious’ as we engage in this conversation, and how to unravel believing that either is good or bad.
- Ideas on how to have conscious sex when you don’t have the desire to be in a relationship with another person.
- How to discern the difference between sexual ‘needs’ and ‘desires’, and ideas on creating structures around your partner’s or your own desires in partnership, if your desires are not in alignment.
- How to share your turn-ons with your partner in a way that creates an invitation to them, rather than telling them or instructing them on what to do.
- The importance of self-forgiveness when healing with past sexual experiences.
- Tips on how to awaken your inner seductress…
- And more!
Sign up for your Beducated membership here and use the coupon code GODDESS to receive your forever discount!