Shifting Cultural Norms Begins with Changing Ourselves with Ingrid Coronado
This week, Alexandra speaks with Ingrid Coronado, who is a native Mexican, a television host, radio host, writer, and lecturer!
She is a Mexican content creator and digital leader with a 25-year media career, and a leader of female empowerment and icon of integral well-being.
Powered by RedCircle
Listen here or subscribe and stream on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or Amazon Music.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The common narrative around femininity across many cultures as consisting of self-sacrifice and being taught to feel shame around enjoying pleasure and sex as a woman, and how we can begin to unravel that for ourselves in our adult experiences and relationships.
- The process of undoing the belief that the archetype of the strong woman is “unattractive” or considered to be undesirable to the masculine being.
- Ideas on what parts of the masculine stereotypes are ready to be retired in terms of dating and relationships, and how we can begin to take steps ourselves towards lasting change.
- Ideas on how changing the larger paradigm of cultural norms starts first with change within ourselves, our beliefs, and our choices.
- And more!
Connect with Ingrid:
- Discover all of Ingrid’s offerings here.
- Check out the Ingrid y Tamara radio show here.
- On Instagram: @ingridcoronadomx
Connect with Alexandra:
- Buy F*ck Like A Goddess here.
- On Instagram: @alexandraroxo
** If you are experiencing domestic violence or abuse and would like some resources, the National Domestic Violence Hotline can be reached at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).