Q+A Episode! Opening to Love, Releasing Ego, Transitioning Careers, and More!
Today’s episode of Holy F*ck is a special solo episode with Alexandra where she answers your questions on love, work, spiritual growth, and more!
This one gets personal as Alexandra shares her own stories of healing in many different aspects and areas of life, and discusses how doing such deep healing work has opened the door to receiving great love in sacred partnership.
Powered by RedCircle
Listen here or subscribe and stream on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or Amazon Music.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- The healing process of opening yourself back up to love after heartbreak or loss.
- The energetic connection and similarities between love and money, and how working on your ability to receive may be the key to healing your relationship to each.
- Ideas on how to navigate being in a romantic partnership when each partner may be on different transformational journeys.
- Tips for navigating through fears around online dating, and how to take the pressure off of a first date when you’re just getting to know someone.
- Alexandra’s personal journey of letting go of a lot of ego thoughts and beliefs around love, and how that opened up the door to sacred partnership.
- Ways to call in like-minded friendships and community, especially if you’re on a transformational growth journey and are beginning to grow beyond previous spaces and relationships.
- Ideas and steps to take for responding to the inner call to transition careers, especially if you don’t quite feel like you know exactly where to go or what to do next.
- And much, much more!
Heard in the episode:
- The Artist’s Way book here.
- Sign up for Ruby Warrington’s newsletter here.
- A Brave New World show here.
- F*ck Like A Goddess book here.
- Attachment theory quiz here.
- Richard Rudd and the Gene Keys here.
- Seven Senses here.