Getting to Know your Soul Through my Favorite Spiritual Rebel Mystics, Writers, and Artists
In today’s episode, Alexandra shares with us her latest favorite rebel mystics, poets, and writers on the spiritual path, and what each of those rebel mystics represent and the lessons they bring to the spiritual conversation.
Powered by RedCircle
Listen here or subscribe and stream on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or Amazon Music.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How we can get to know our true soul by extending our vulnerability out every day and taking the risk of getting real and unmasked often.
- Ideas on the nuance of what spiritual growth actually is and how to check in for yourself on where you are overly comfortable and where you are actually stretching open and expanding.
- How the “how” and “why” of what we do may be more important than the “what” of what we do in this life, and what that means for our daily mindset.
- The difference between your personality and your deep soul depths, and the path to discovering your depths in life.
- And more!
Heard in the Episode:
- The Handmaid’s Tale series here.
- Love Without Reason book here.
- The Truman Show film here.
- Movie Yoga book here.
- Psycho Magic documentary here.
Connect with Alexandra: